Are you a proud “people person”? Do you believe teamwork makes the dream work? Are you always reaching for the moon (figuratively speaking, of course)? If this sounds like you, DAC Group wants you to get in touch.
Our Toronto office is looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic “Geek with Personality” to help grow our business by providing outstanding sales execution and client management. As an Account Executive , you will manage the new and renewal sales processes for a closed network of client representatives, and work collaboratively with the account team to deliver exceptional results for our clients. Bonus points if you’ve been complimented on your professional phone manner (your mom doesn’t count).
- The opportunity to shape the future – yours and ours – at a well-established and fast-growing digital performance marketing agency with offices across the US, Canada and the UK.
- Flexible hours at an open-plan, recently renovated office on the Magnificent Mile just steps from the Red Line, with free in-building gym membership and bike storage.
- Casual dress every day of the week… but feel free to dress to impress.
- A competitive salary and benefits package, plus profit sharing.
What You’ll do:
- Become an expert on DAC’s product offerings and effectively communicate them to our clients.
- Explain basic advertising, digital media and marketing concepts (SEM, SEO, Local Listings, Online Directories).
- Engage new clients and proactively reach out to existing clients to maximize participation and sales.
- Establish customer rapport, building and maintaining long-term relationships.
- Provide ongoing support to the account team to enhance DAC’s relationships with our day-to-day contacts.
- A self-motivated, outgoing and performance-driven professional with 2-3 years of inside sales or customer service experience.
- Experience in advertising or media sales would be a plus.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; professional phone etiquette.
- Organized and detail-oriented; flexibility to work different work schedules as needed.
- Google AdWords Certified; experience with Excel, Access and client management tools.
It’s really very simple: we want to know what makes you special. Send us an application that showcases your talent – and your personality – and shows us how you would thrive in our unique agency environment.