As a leading (and quickly growing!) digital performance marketing agency, DAC Group is always on the hunt for enthusiastic digital marketing professionals. Right now, we’re looking for an Account Coordinator to join our team of “Geeks with Personality” at our Chicago office.
The Account Coordinator will provide superior customer service and support to the client service team, and contribute to the overall efficient operation of the agency. Translation: if you enjoy organizing documents and consolidating reports just as much as you love color-coding your closet and systematizing your sock drawer, we want to hear from you.
- The opportunity to shape the future – yours and ours – at a well-established and fast-growing digital performance marketing agency with offices across the US, Canada and the UK.
- Flexible hours at an open-plan, recently renovated office on the Magnificent Mile just steps from the Red Line, with free in-building gym membership and bike storage.
- Casual dress every day of the week… but feel free to dress to impress.
- A competitive salary and benefits package, plus profit sharing.
- A highly motivated, organized and detail-oriented professional with a marketing or related degree and a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a customer support role.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook; knowledge of Access and PowerPoint a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; professional phone etiquette.
- Adaptable to a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
It’s really very simple: we want to know what makes you special. Send us an application that showcases your talent – and your personality – and shows us how you would thrive in our unique agency environment.