Appear. Appear Relevant.Be Relevant.
SEM/Paid Search Specialist
We are looking for an SEM/Paid Search Specialist to research, implement, manage, and report on large paid search campaigns. The ideal candidate will have a few years of Paid Search experience, and will jump at the opportunity to work with a team of SEM superstars, while working on his/her own list of corporate level clients. This person will have no problems with managing the day-to-day of multiple paid search campaigns, frequently communicating with our internal departments, the clients, and the folks at Google, Yahoo! and Bing.
Come work in our open and collaborative environment with great people, snacks, drinks, and celebrations. With onsite parking, our office is also steps away from the Leslie TTC subway station - avoid the drive into downtown!
- Plan, design, and build highly scaled paid search campaigns across multiple engines.
- Monitor and manage multiple client campaigns as they relate to program goals and objectives
- Proactively expand and improve ad campaigns based on client business needs
- Provide ongoing analysis of paid search campaigns, visibility and traffic metrics
- Conduct keywords research and additions to new and existing campaigns
- Conduct adcopy adjustment and testing according to best practice
- Manage complex landing page environments for ads, 1000+ landing pages
- At least 2-4 years of paid search/SEM marketing experience
- Experience working with large campaigns (i.e. multiple thousands of keywords, ad copies and budgets of +$500k PA) is a strong asset
- Detailed experience with search engines such as Google, Yahoo!, and Bing
- Keyword research and experience estimating campaign size and budget
- Detailed report creation for paid campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving, and time management skills
- Ability to work in a team and cross-team environment
- Basic knowledge of HTML and other Web scripting languages
- Knowledge of online marketing metrics
- Ability to prioritize under pressure in a very fast paced environment