Appear. Appear Relevant.Be Relevant.
Digital Account Director
GROUP - Relocation to any of our US/CAN offices.
We are looking for a Digital Account Director (DAD) to provide senior account direction and account management to our clients. The DAD works closely with the client team to ensure that all client service standards are being met. The DAD will attend high-level client meetings and will participate in the new business process. Regular travel to the DAC offices and client locations will be required. The candidate must be willing and able to relocate to any of our Canadian or US offices for the first two (2) years of his/her employment.
- Provide strategic leadership to the client team (Account Managers and Account Executives) in developing and implementing plans to achieve revenue goals
- Develop forward-moving strategy targeted at improving overall client experience for both internal and external clients
- Development and sell through of high level digital solutions to DAC Digital Clients
- Assist in securing New Business
- Develop and maintain relationships with publishers, suppliers and third parties to secure visibility within the publisher community
- Develop productive business relationships and alliances with key decision makers
- Industry research and understanding - continue to build on knowledge to continuously train direct reports and to provide strategic planning to clients
- Attend conferences/seminars, etc as appropriate
- Development of annual budgets and re-forecast
- Communicate budget requirements to direct reports
- Provide status through regular reporting to VP or President
- Coach and develop a high performance team
- Motivate direct reports to achieve sales targets
- Set, modify, and track Client Services priorities and deliverables
- Lead the DAE/DAM review process in conjunction with senior management in local offices
- Other duties as required
- Must be willing and able to relocate to any of our Canadian or US offices for the first two (2) years of his/her employment
- 3+ years working for an advertising agency, managing digital programs (e.g. SEO, SEM, Social Media, Mobile, etc)
- 5+ years experience in a client services position, managing clients and responsible for account growth
- Experience managing blue chip or name brands
- Project Management experience
- Strong writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Experience presenting and selling to C-level decision makers, preferably within medium to large US companies, with a national scope
- Experience developing strategic plans with clients
- Strong proficiency in MS Office, including PowerPoint and Excel
- University degree in a related field
If you are interested in this tremendous opportunity, please include a cover letter outlining your specific qualifications and compensation requirements, along with your resume to: email@example.com, quoting 'Digital Account Director (Group)' in the subject heading. Given the level of this position, applications that do not include a cover letter as requested above will not be considered.