Appear. Appear Relevant.Be Relevant.
We are looking for dependable developers to join our dynamic Technology team in Toronto.
You will play an important role in designing, developing, and launching client facing products from end to end. You will be developing in an Agile environment with the latest .NET development tools - Visual Studio 2013, Team Foundation Server, ReSharper, SQL Server 2014 and working with cloud based technologies on Microsoft Azure.
Work in our open and collaborative environment with great people, catered breakfasts, snacks and drinks. With onsite parking, our offices are also steps away from the Leslie TTC subway station -- avoid the drive into downtown!
In this role, you will help the team in:
- Developing new features
- Maintaining the current codebase
- Squashing bugs
- Optimizing performance
- 3+ years experience in software development with .NET/C#
- Demonstrated experience with MS SQL Server
- Solid object-oriented programming skills
- Experience with APIs
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science or Software Engineering or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Strong spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to work dynamically with others in a team environment and, at times, independently with little supervision
- Experience developing and deploying cloud solutions on Microsoft Azure
- Experience developing web applications using ASP.NET MVC and WCF
- Experience working with HTML5, CSS3
If you're interested in this role, please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, quoting 'DAC - App Developer' in the subject heading. Please note that all applicants will be subject to a technical assignment as part of their interview process.