Appear. Appear Relevant.Be Relevant.
We are looking for a dependable Application Developer to join our dynamic Technology team in Toronto.
You will play an important role in designing, developing, and launching new customer facing products from end to end. You will be developing in an Agile environment with the latest .NET development tools - Visual Studio 2012, Team Foundation Server, ReSharper, SQL Server 2012.
Work in our open and collaborative environment with great people, snacks, drinks, and celebrations. With onsite parking, our offices are also steps away from the Leslie TTC subway station -- avoid the drive into downtown!
In this role, you will help the team in:
- Developing new features
- Maintaining the current codebase
- Squashing bugs
- Optimizing performance
- 3+ years experience in software development with .NET/C#
- Demonstrated experience with MS SQL Server
- Experience developing web applications using ASP.NET MVC (not Web Forms)
- Solid object-oriented programming skills
- Experience with APIs
- Working knowledge of version control (preferably TFS)
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or within a related field
- Strong spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to work dynamically with others in a team environment and, at times, independently with little supervision
If you're interested in this role, please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, quoting 'DAC - App Developer' in the subject heading. Please note that all applicants will be subject to a technical assignment as part of their interview process.