Appear. Appear Relevant.Be Relevant.
Accounts Receivable Representative
We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Representative to join our Finance team on a 12 month contract basis. This person will be responsible for the accounts receivable function with the objective of delivering a high level of accuracy, integrity and timeliness of the daily A/R activities. Reporting to the A/R & Media Payables Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for the effective and timely invoicing, recording, reconciliation of accounts receivable balances.
Work in our open and collaborative environment with great people, catered breakfasts, snacks and drinks. With onsite parking, our offices are also steps away from the Leslie TTC subway station -- avoid the drive into downtown!
- Complete invoicing, payment schedules, queries/adjustments, cash receipts, bank deposits, reconciliations and month end / fiscal year end clean up.
- Maintain and distribute Accounting information (invoices, credit notes, proofs of publication and documentation to internal/external clients)
- Report progress and issues to the accounting team as needed
- Identify, investigate, interpret and resolve discrepancies and other client related problems/ concerns
- Contribute to the efficient operation of the Accounting department by sharing in various responsibilities
- 3-5 years’ experience working in Accounts Receivable
- Demonstrated experience working with Accounting Software (Great Plains experience is a strong asset!)
- University or College diploma in related field
- Strong proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
What’s In It for You?
Career Development and Training
Motivating work environment and ability to swim alongside brilliant colleagues
Values that we actually implement: Enthusiasm, execution, curiosity, and courage
Professional and personal growth, with a number of training opportunities offered to help you attain career success
Other Awesome Perks
Flexible hours and work environment
Gym in Building
Casual dress every day of the week
If you're interested in this role, please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, quoting 'DAC – AR’ in the subject heading. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. We kindly ask that recruitment agencies / search firms refrain from contacting us in regards to this posting.